Welcome to CNO Development Labs
This is a studio where we create, dissect and research anything under the umbrella of
Computer Network Operations(CNO). This includes(but is not limited to):
1. Exploit development
2. Implant development
3. Reversing captured exploits/malware and repurposing them
4. Researching existing and novel ways of bypassing PSPs
5. Scouting adversarial tools, tradecraft and OPSEC
6. Detection/mitigation of advanced threats
The intended audience is:
1. Advanced Adversary Simulation Specialists
2. Network Exploitation and Vulnerability Research Engineers
3. Red Team Operators/Penetration Testers
6. Folks doing low-level development on the East Coast of the US?
Simply put, this is my attempt to bring some high-quality
CNOR&D to the eyes of the public without requiring a
TS/SCI Clearancewith a
Full Scope Polygraphor
CI Polygraphbut also without any harm to national security.
But seriously, this is nothing more than my personal notes about some stuff I am interested in and have some experience in that I decided to share with the community by nicely packaging it up with a bow.
I have got two answers for you:
1. I am not aware of the existence of a private version paid or otherwise.
2. Even if I was, no offence, I wouldn't talk about it sober(get me drunk perhaps?)
You can take your pick :)
For secure communication, here is my PGP key:
Key Fingerprint = 76AC 0431 E963 5DE4 9AD5 E525 962A FFE9 E7C3 88AF
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me in case you have any doubts regarding any topic, spotted an error of any kind on any page or feel that I haven't credited your work/someone else's work appropriately etc.
Enjoy your stay here!